- Medications are important health tools for managing specific health conditions.
- Older adults use more medications than any other age group and it can be difficult to manage multiple medications.
- It is important to understand why specific medications are needed, how they can help you manage your health, and potential side effects.
- You can find the resources and information you need to effectively manage your medications.
We're here to help. Please let us know if you have a question or feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tip Sheets & Tools
- National Council on Patient Information and Education (NCPIE)
- Medication Safety Program